No matter how desperate you are to achieve fitness, there are just some days when the craving for a good vegan chocolate recipe gets is too strong to resist. Sure, you’ve sworn off chocolate for the sake of your weight loss goals but what can you do when your mouth is watering at the thought of chocolate?
We’re talking about a vegan chocolate recipe here, not the sugar-overloaded chocolate that is like a fitness-suicide tool.
We’re making this vegan chocolate recipe really friendly, so don’t worry yourself to death and reward yourself with this dessert.
If you love cookie dough, then you just might use this as your default reward for every fitness goal achieved! Who doesn’t love cookie dough anyway? Especially one that’s fudgy and coated with smooth, melted chocolate in a vegan chocolate recipe?
This delectable vegan chocolate recipe takes 5 minutes to prepare and total cooking time (including preparation) takes about 20 minutes. I dare you to resist popping some of this until it is fully ready! This vegan chocolate recipe can actually make up to 16 bite-sized cookie dough truffles but if you can’t resist the urge you just might end up with two or three truffles by the time you finish!
Cookie dough Truffles – Vegan Chocolate Recipe will NEED:
For the cookie dough:
- 2 Tbsp virgin coconut oil
- ¼ cup Coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp almond milk
- 3 tbsp organic maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp herb salt
- 1 cup gluten-free Oat Flour
- ¾ cup Almond flour/fine Meal
- 1 scoop Elite Protein in Chocolate
- ⅓ to ½ cup vegan mini chocolate chips
For the Coating:
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
How to make this vegan chocolate recipe:
- Melt the coconut oil over low heat on stove top or in the microwave.
- Add almond milk, vanilla extract and maple syrup and mix well. Add the coconut sugar and mix until blended together.
- Add herb salt, Elite Protein, almond flour, Gluten-Free flour then mix them together. Add just enough flour until the mixture becomes a soft dough. Don’t add too much flour or else the dough will be too stiff after chilling later. Add the chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Chill for 30 minutes and taste. If you want it to be sweeter, add a little bit of coconut sugar and mix. You can then shape them into small, bite-sized balls.
- Melt together the vegan chocolate chips for the coating and the coconut oil in the microwave. Dip the cookie dough balls and place on a flat sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, crushed almonds or more Elite Protein powder!
You can be creative with your sprinkles! Afterwards, leave it in the refrigerator to chill some more. When serving, let it sit at room temperature before eating!
Best paired with healthy green smoothies!
Check out our other recipes here:
Elite Chewy Vegan No-Bake Granola Bites recipe for Healthy Snacking
Peanut Sauce Vegan Summer Rolls Recipe for Guilt-Free Snacking
Easy Vegan Sesame Soba Salad Recipe with Tofu
Homemade Instant Healthy Ramen Recipe That You can Store in Mason Jars
Thanks for the marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will come back from now on. I want to encourage one to continue your great posts, have a nice holiday weekend!
I am actually grateful to the owner of this web site who has shared this enormous piece of writing at here.
Very nice article. I certainly love this site. Keep it up!
Keep on working, great job!
These are actually wonderful ideas in about blogging. You have touched some pleasant things here. Any way keep up wrinting.
There’s certainly a great deal to find out about this subject. I really like all the points you’ve made.
Aw, this was an exceptionally good post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to produce a top notch article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and don’t seem to get nearly anything done.
Haa! You have to do it 🙂 And you will be amazed how awesome this recipe is.
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely comeback.
Thank you so much. If you liked it, you can share it as well to your social media. It would really help us make more content for you, our valuable readers.
I was very pleased to find this great site. I need to to thank you for your time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely appreciated every part of it and i also have you bookmarked to see new information on your blog.
Thank you! Definitely check out other blog posts, and don’t forget to share it on Facebook if you liked it. Cheers!
That is very fascinating, You are a very professional blogger.
I’ve joined your rss feed and sit up for in quest of more of your magnificent
post. Also, I’ve shared your site in my social networks